Monday 28 September 2015

Where did the summer go?


I cannot believe that my last post was in June (although I have found a draft that I forgot to post). The year is going past so quick and I haven't had the time since then to sit and compose posts and sort out photos. I'm going to put that right now. The silver level of the Voyage Award has to take at least 12 months and I started it in January 2015. I've done a quick tally up of the hours I've spent on each section and I'm on track for completing it in the year (although it can take longer, the 12 months is only the minimum time). 

This is a catch up and over the next few weeks I promise I will put more details.

The Voyage Award is split into sections and for the Silver Award this is what I am doing:

Service:
taking on a new role as a Girlguiding Trainer 
Myself:
trying something new with Colouring-in for Adults and getting fitter by learning to run
Skills: 
learning to crochet
Teamwork: 
organised two events for Rainbows
Explore my World: visited Florida
4th July at DisneyWorld Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment